So it’s been a rough couple of weeks here – mostly because I barely escaped November with all of my body parts attached – but I’ve gotten really good at turning around those garbage days when I need to.
Here’s a list of my no-fail go-to’s. In the comments below, tell me what your personal antidotes are, and let’s pool our resources!
In no particular order:
- Spontaneous Bon Jovi sing-alongs
- Any kind of foot rub that I don’t have to give myself
- Elastic waistbands
- Rooms lit by Christmas lights
- Masterpiece Theater marathons
- 30-page diner menus (with all-day breakfast)
- A good salon hair blow-out
- Unabashed consumerism (I find it impossible to say no in stationery stores)
- Sitting next to bodies of water (bigger than my bathtub)
- Screen porches on rainy days
*Photo Source: Flickr*